Friday, October 26, 2007

NEW YORK GIANT FANS: Have you ever put on a SUPERBOWL RING? I Did and it was AWESOME!!!







It was Christmas time 2006 in Santa Barbara and I was invited to a Christmas Party at a local downtown restaurant on State Street. The best part about the invite, was that retired New York Giant Herb Welch (now local Santa Barbara resident), was going to be there. Herb had been a member the 1986 SUPERBOWL CHAMPION NEW YORK GIANTS. Knowing Herb was going to be at this party, I broke out my NY GIANT FAN Ring (very similar to a high school graduation ring). Herb was walking around the party, working the room and when he came up to me he was very impressed with my cheapo NY Giant fan ring and asked me if I wanted to trade. I was stunned and surprised and said HELL YEAH!!!. Herb let me wear the ring for a half hour , WOW!!!!





No comments: